Submit Your ArticleIf you have an article you'd like published, please contact Evan Cherry
- Community Development for Judges
- Redefinition of Level 2 – The Area Judge and What That Means
- Head Judge O-pun-ing Announcements
- Communicating Policy
- Running the Deck Check Team
- Getting Accepted: Advice for Applying to Large Events
- Modern Rules Problems – Split Cards
- The Pod People
- Judges as Translators
- Judge Forums: Judging from the Present to the Future
Become a Judge
Growth of a community is a process. L3 Adam Liebman outlines challenges to community growth and discusses the stages of growing a judge community.
Change is hard. L2 Lexie Mettler and L3 David Lyford-Smith provide some perspective on the updated Level 2 requirements.
Head Judge opening announcements are important, but they can be fun too! L2 CJ Shrader shares some pointers for making them fun-ctional and extra pun-ny.
L2 Alex Roebuck provides a comprehensive primer for understanding and applying the often-misunderstood CPV.
Rounding out team leading knowledge, L3 David de la Iglesia, L3 Jeremie Granat, and L2 Rick Salamin provide insight into handling the Deck Check team.
L2 Nathan Long provides a Modern primer for split cards old & new.
L3 Adam Cetnerowski shares a trick for sorting decklists by draft pods.
L2 Jack Doyles discusses how to improve calls that require an intermediate judge to translate.
L2 Peter Richmond discusses the evolution of attitude and etiquette in making Judge Forum communication meaningful.