Skip to content
- 113.1 Some effects put emblems into the command zone. An emblem is a marker used to represent an object that has one or more abilities, but no other characteristics.
- 113.2 An effect that creates an emblem is written “[Player] gets an emblem with [ability].” This means that [player] puts an emblem with [ability] into the command zone. The emblem is both owned and controlled by that player.
- 113.3 An emblem has no characteristics other than the abilities defined by the effect that created it. In particular, an emblem has no name, no types, no mana cost, and no color.
- 113.4 Abilities of emblems function in the command zone.
- 113.5 An emblem is neither a card nor a permanent. Emblem isn’t a card type.