Magic Judges on Facebook
Want to be a judge?
- Meurs un autre jour ! February 6, 2016 The Knowledge Pool
- Kalitas Week: Kalitas vs Tokens February 6, 2016 Magic Rules Tips
- Yakup Cakmak February 6, 2016 Judge of the Week
- February 2016 Anniversaries February 5, 2016 Judge Anniversaries
- Die Another Day February 4, 2016 The Knowledge Pool
- Kalitas Week: Kalitas and Board Wipes February 4, 2016 Magic Rules Tips
I’m delighted to announce that Sara Mox has accepted a full-time role at Wizards as the community manager for the Magic Judge network. She’s a fantastic fit for the role, with experience in judging, customer service, and politics.
Congratulations to Riki Hayashi, promoted to Level 4 this weekend at Pro Tour Oath of the Gatewatch in Atlanta!
Rob McKenzie and Jarrod Williams are the Regional Coordinators for the newly-born USA-North and USA-Great Lakes regions!
L5 Toby Elliott explains the Oath of the Gatewatch changes to the IPG and MTR in his blog, including the all brand new GPE — Hidden Card Error!
Get ready for the Oath of the Gatewatch Prereleases! The Release Notes for the new set have been published on the official Wizards of the Coast site.
Magic Judge Monthly has all the interesting and important information in our Magic Judges world, read the December 2015 edition!
The Judge Conduct Committee wraps up 2015 and welcomes the new Committee Chair and Player Investigations lead, L3 Johanna Virtanen.
Mystical Tutor has an exclusive Magic Judge Oath of the Gatewatch preview for us: Deceiver of Form!