Want to be a judge?
- Shaman of the Great Hunt in combat with other attackers. March 5, 2015 Magic Rules Tips
- The Mystery of the Temple of Mystery March 5, 2015 The Knowledge Pool
- SCG Regionals Wrap-Up: Part Two March 5, 2015 Bearz Repeating
- Why two attacking Flamerush Riders don’t “go infinite” March 4, 2015 Magic Rules Tips
- March 2015 anniversaries March 4, 2015 Judge Anniversaries
- Celebrating 5 Years of #mtgrules March 4, 2015 Lems
Exemplar Wave 2 is closed — what happens next? L4 Kim Warren has the answers to that and to many other Exemplar-related questions!
Congratulations to Alfonso Bueno, from Spain , who was promoted to Level 4 this weekend at GP Seville!
Welcome to the December edition of Magic Judge Monthly! Make sure to take a few minutes to catch up with the Judge happenings over the holidays!
The release of Fate Reforged brings a new set of policy documents. Toby Elliott provides judges and players explanations on the changes in his blog.
Get ready for the Fate Reforged Prereleases! The Release Notes for the new set have been published on the official Wizards of the Coast webpage.
The window for the second Exemplar Wave opens today. The deadline for submissions is February 28 and as already previously announced this time it is also open to Level 2 judges.
Toby Elliot announces an immediately effective change to the IPG: not revealing a morph card when required by the rules does no longer lead to a Game Loss.
Welcome to the November edition of Magic judge Monthly! With the end of the year and holidays coming up soon, make sure you take some time to catch up on recent happenings before the new year!
L4 Sean Catanese introduces the Judge Conduct Committee and with it, the first version of the Magic Judge Code and the judge feedback form.