Unsporting conduct will not be tolerated at any time. Tournament participants must behave in a polite and respectful manner. Unsporting conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Using profanity
- Engaging in behavior that could reasonably be expected to create a feeling of being harassed, bullied, or stalked
- Arguing with, acting belligerently toward, or insulting tournament officials, players or spectators
- Violating the personal privacy or safety of any participant, including spectators and staff
- Using social media or public chats to bully, shame, or intimidate other participants
- Failing to follow the instructions of a tournament official
Officials are expected to investigate potential matters brought to their attention as soon as possible and take actions to discourage repeat behavior. All incidents of unsporting conduct are subject to further review.