Only changes from the current version and the previous version of this document will be displayed in this appendix.
July 12, 2019
- 2.5: A player passing their turn is sufficient to move turn zero to the opponent.
- 3.7: Core Set 2020 added.
- 3.8: Information on tokens moved to 4.7.
- 4.1: Mana floating in a mana pool moves from derived to status information.
- 4.1: Players may not misrepresent status information.
- 4.2: Removed X-spell shortcut now that floating mana is status information.
- 4.7: Rules for token representation moved here from 3.8.
- 6.3: Using snow-covered lands in Standard when they aren’t allowed doesn’t require a penalty. Core Set 2020 added.
- 6.4: Core Set 2020 added. One card banned.
- 8.3: Now points to the correct section number.
- Appendix B: 15 additional minutes is also recommended for Prerelease deck construction.
- Appendix D: Core Set 2020 added.
May 3, 2019
General: Event type names have been added, deleted, or modified as appropriate.
1.10: Players are not required to alert a judge in bribery and improper-determination situations.
3.7: New sets added.
3.9: Each player may pile shuffle a deck at the start of a game.
4.8: Players are still eligible to change their mind based on a teammate intervening.
6.3: War of the Spark added
6.4: War of the Spark and Modern Horizons added
8.2: When a member of a team is disqualified, the entire team is disqualified.
Appendix D: War of the Spark and Modern Horizons added.